[mythtvnz] Quiet HTPC case/cpu/motherboard recommendations

David Harrison mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 17:25:52 +1200

On 4/09/2006, at 4:37 PM, Steven Ellis wrote:

>>> Does anyone have any recommendations for a nice,
>>> quiet HTPC case/motherboard/CPU combination?
>>> I am not interested in fancy knobs or displays
>>> on the the front of the system, preferably is
>>> would be a nice, clean silver/black box.
>>
>> I'll put a vote in for an Antec NSK2400
>
> Interesting case. Who in NZ carries it?

That looks like a nice case but I can only find the Antec Fusion
available for sale in NZ:
http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=15738

Looks like the same case with a few HTPC bells and whistles that I
don't really want.
My guess is the NSK2400 is a bit cheaper than the Fusion.

Is anyone able to point me to an NSK2400 distributor round here or
will I have to fork out the extra for the Fusion?

Regards,

David