[mythtvnz] VisionPlus 1020A DVB-S experiences.

Sam Hadley-Jones mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 14:06:12 +1300

OK, so I got the card to scan properly and am (mostly) happy watching
dvb-s through livetv. Turns out I had set the LNB up wrong in
mythtv-setup. I've only added channels from the 12483 transponder (is
there any other feeds available?). Most channels on the 12483
transponder have issues though. Playback appears slower and it sounds
like a samplerate mismatch (44100Hz instead of 48kHz). Any ideas?

What is "Test 4" (1904) on dvb? Some kind of new tvnz channel?

Sam.