[mythtvnz] Feedback requested on an article on Digital TV

Steve Hodge mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 12:39:13 +1300

On 10/7/06, Steven Ellis <steven@openmedia.co.nz> wrote:
> I've cooked up an article attempting to show the differences between the
> existing Analogue broadcasts and what they might expect from the new
> digital platform. I'm more than open to suggestions and corrections, so
> please send me any feedback.
>
> Have a look at http://www.mythtv.co.nz for a link to the article.

Good article, but surely what it boils down to is that non-HDTV
FreeViews channel (i.e. almost certainly all of them so a significant
time) will look approximately the same as Sky Digital does. I think
it'd be worth mentioning that because for a lot of people that's the
simplest way to give them a good idea of what it will be like.

Steve