[mythtvnz] dodgy DVB again

AlanP mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 02 Oct 2006 15:45:19 +1300

At 11:41 a.m. 2/10/2006, you wrote:
>Since saturday mythbackend has been crashing again,
>exact same symptoms as before, gradually increasing memory usage until it
>dies.
>As soon as I turn off DVB it works fine again.
>I noticed the oddball EPG things on saturday as well, could possibly be
>tied up with daylight savings?

Buggeration. Time to load the sticking plaster cron job -- running
'/etc/init.d/mythtv-backend start' every three minutes. Does anyone else do
this?

>Anyone know how much longer until the new bird is commissioned?

The sooner it goes up and the sooner FreeView gets off the ground, the better.

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth