[mythtvnz] CTV (CanterburyTV) EPG scraper anyone?

Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:49:30 +1300

Now that would be great as I live in Outram just outside Dunedin and Channel 9
does have some interesting stuff and good quality signal unlike Prime...

Tim

--
Regards
Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson