[mythtvnz] Feedback Requested - MythWeb based Virtual Remote Control

Nick Rout mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 21:52:56 +1300

Not sure what feedback you are after, but it sounds like a good idea.

I saw another project which prodiced an on screen remote - I think it
was a kommander script. To communicate with mythtv it just piped an
echo command to telnet (to the mythtv remote control port).

Not every implemetation of telnet will accept a pipe.

Here is is: http://www.luckies.nl/remotekommander/