[mythtvnz] Myth DVD creation

Andrew Ruthven mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:20:44 +1300

Hey Dave,

On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 14:31 +1300, David Shepherd wrote:

> Steve, been meaning to ask you this.  How have you found 0.20 so far?
> I'm thinking of upgrading from 0.19 over the next week or so.  Is it
> stable and ready for prime/wife time?

I'm not Steve, but I've been having some issues with 0.20.

The backend now has a tendency to crash, whereas with 0.19 I had no
issues (I'm not using DVB-S yet).  And while watching recorded shows,
the frontend will sometimes lock up, this is repeatable with the same
shows.

Both of these issues are causing ... pressure to downgrade shall we say?

I'm running the latest .debs from Christian Marillat, which are from the
0.20-fixes branch, svn revision 11627.  I've checked the more recent
revisions (a couple of nights ago) and there were no changes that would
affect either of these issues.

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand