[mythtvnz] Hardware spec question

mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:15:01 +1300 (NZDT)

I have a d900 with a PVR150 and PV500 in it and it can record from all 3 tuners at the same time. I have not yet attempted to get the sat card that I have working at this stage, I might start to look at that next week. I have found that using it as a frontend is what takes up the processing power.
See how it goes, whats the worst that could happen............ ;)

Criggie wrote ..