[mythtvnz] hotblack epg - slammed

Wade Maxfield mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 10:46:08 +1300

With David saying that the hairy feed will be sticking around, I was
going to remove the hotblack one.  But I've just checked out the
usage, and it appears that people are actually grabbing the feed.

So I won't pull it down since this is the case but I do have one
request.  Please only grab it as you need it.  It's only being
generated once a day, so you only need to pick it up once a day.

This is mainly aimed at whoever is coming in from 203.97.104.226 (a
TelstraClear cable customer - you know who you are <g>) You're
responsible for over 60% of all traffic!

  - Wade