[mythtvnz] Re: EPG data on hairy.geek.nz

Bert Santema mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:34:17 -0800 (PST)

Hey Sam!

Azureus has a web plugin that pretty much allows you to do anything that you can normally do. I
like the client a lot, although it can be a bit "heavy" and needs X to run (but you can still run
it "behind" mythfrontend). Make sure you use Sun's JRE (java VM) though, I used Blackdown first
and it tended to crash now and then. You can find azureus here: http://azureus.sourceforge.net

Bert