[mythtvnz] Sky down?

Robert Fisher mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:47:27 +1200

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 9:14 am, Duncan Kennington wrote:
> http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=3D52360702

and at
http://www.skytv.co.nz/

(we do get a refund)

 SKY SATELLITE SERVICE RESTORED

SKY=E2=80=99s satellite signal was lost at 6.50p.m. last night (NZ time Thu=
rsday 30=20
March), after a routine positioning procedure to the satellite by Optus. Th=
is=20
effectively meant that the SKY transmission signal was lost to its customer=
s=20
(except UHF subscribers). Optus immediately acknowledged the problem and=20
undertook restoration procedures. SKY=E2=80=99s satellite signal was re-est=
ablished=20
at 8.05a.m. today (NZ time) and the services are in the process of being=20
restored.

SKY will credit customer accounts for the loss of one day=E2=80=99s service.

We are expecting heavy phone traffic today.  If you are still experiencing=
=20
technical issues refer to the UHF Tuning Instructions on our website