[mythtvnz] Greetings

David Zanetti mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 16:42:31 +1200

--=-oH+xUK1c47OnXQ4n25em

On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 16:30 +1200, Nick Rout wrote:
> Robin Gilks has already done a script that converts the feed supplied by
> hairy.geek into the format previously supplied by mr.geek. See the
> archives for links.
>=20
> How is it that it matters what the id's are? Once you have it set up they
> shouldn't change.

What I'd quite like is something to listen to the EIT constantly, and
push the data into a database, then something which generates selected
packages with the format you want.

But that's a lot of work for something likely to be C&D'd.

--=20
David Zanetti <david.zanetti@catalyst.net.nz>
Team Leader, Systems Administration
Catalyst IT Limited