[mythtvnz] Greetings

David Zanetti mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:15:57 +1200

--=-mB0FF3/8jHjYNaUW3K2n

On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 09:05 +1200, Criggie wrote:
> However the consensus here is that ontv is a little bit unstable, and tha=
> hairy.geek.nz has much better and more reliable data, as well as lots mor=
> channels.

Oh, that reminds me.

I am moving houses, so my dish will be disappearing, so no hairy.geek.nz
EPG data until the dish is sorted out at new house.

Last update will be tonight, next update I would hope is about Friday
next week.=20

I had hoped to re-arrange it so the hairy.geek.nz machine (which also
has a DVB-S card in it, a spare one) would feed the data itself without
my connection at home, but some complications got in the way of doing
that. If Friday next week looks unlikely for getting the home source
working again, I will hack something up. :)

Sorry for the interruption!

--=20
David Zanetti <david.zanetti@catalyst.net.nz>
Team Leader, Systems Administration