[mythtvnz] Sourcing DVB-S cards

AlanP mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:53:47 +1200

There are a lot of hits when I google for "dvb-s buy site:nz", but none I
recognise and therefore trust enough to send money to.

My question is, therefore, what options are there for linux and myth
compatible DVB-S PCI cards within NZ? Or is someone willing to organise a
group buy of Technisat cards? (I lack a credit card, which is why I can't
myself. Direct credit only seems to work within NZ.)

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth