[mythtvnz] FTA digital next year

Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 17:52:21 +1200

I think this is great news...

I was listening to the National Program on the way home tonight and a guy
(sorry can't remember his name) from SkyTV was on for a while telling all and
sundry that 40% of new zealand people already have digital in their home...
not us could not justify the $50 a month...

Then interestingly he say's that Prime will become free over satellite, if I
heard him right, but then it sounded like you may not get TVNZ or TV3 etc on
your Sky box because with this new Freeview setup they will be in competition
with SkyTV... I suppose that's why Sky don't let you watch NASA TV on their
box cause they realy love their customers money not their customers...

Tim