[mythtvnz] How do I get a PVR150 to talk to my TelstraClear/Saturn cable box?

Douglas Pearless mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 22:03:49 +1200

--------------020005080506070208080604

OK,

What command do you put in the "external channel change command" box for
setting up the ircode / getting the PVR150 to send the DCT2000 codes?

Cheers Douglas.

Duncan Kennington wrote:
>> My TelstraClear/Saturn decoder is connected to the Composite video +L/R
>> sound inputs on the PVR150.
>>

> Awful that even on their digital service, which costs $5 extra a month for
> 'high-quality' video, they don't even bother with S-Video, let alone
> Component.  Composite is all we get stuck with!
>

>> BUT, how do I setup LIRC to be able to send out the correct ircodes to
>> the TelstraCLear/Saturn decoder box?
>>

> If you have the analogue decoder, the remote codes are the standard DCT2000
> ones you can get off the LIRC website, or Google for it.  The digital
> service uses the ADB3000 codes.  I had a little less luck finding these
> online, but you should be able to find them.  Failing that, I can email you
> the ledxmitd.conf I use.
>
> Duncan

--------------020005080506070208080604

<head>
</head>
OK,<br>
What command do you put in the "external channel change command" box
for setting up the ircode / getting the PVR150 to send the DCT2000
codes?<br>
Cheers Douglas.<br>
Duncan Kennington wrote:
 type="cite">
    <pre wrap="">My TelstraClear/Saturn decoder is connected to the Composite video +L/R
sound inputs on the PVR150.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
Awful that even on their digital service, which costs $5 extra a month for
'high-quality' video, they don't even bother with S-Video, let alone
Component.  Composite is all we get stuck with!

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">BUT, how do I setup LIRC to be able to send out the correct ircodes to