[mythtvnz] Skystar2 remote support?

Steve Hodge mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 13:54:54 +1200

On 7/21/06, Nick Rout <nick@rout.co.nz> wrote:
> I have one, it came with a little serial connected module that I believe
> works with lirc_serial. The remote's lircd.conf  is featured on the lirc
> website.
>
> http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/technisat/TTS35AI
>
> As lirc_serial is very broken in the latest knoppmyth  I never actually
> got it fully working. Instead I have bought a mceusb2 microsoft usb
> remote that "just works". Excellent stuff from the enemy :-)

I never bothered to get it working either though I did give it a quick
go under Windows - it uses WinLirc so it should work fine with Lirc
under Linux. I used to use an IR remote (old VCR remote with a home
built receiver from the Lirc site), but now we just use a BTC 9019URF
wireless keyboard.

Steve