[mythtvnz] Shuttle PN31 keymap with mythtv

Toby Mills mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:53:07 +1200

Hi

I have a shuttle PN31 remote, I'm wondering if anyone else has come up =
with
a keymap file that works particularly well, I don't have all my buttons
mapped and it's a very time consuming process to find out the codes for =
each
button then work out which key to map it to.

I have been using the following keymap for a while but its not complete,
anyone got some more buttons they can add to it or a swap around that =
works
well, nb some of these are wrong or don't appear to be working:

keycode 99 =3D Up
keycode 105 =3D Down
keycode 144 =3D Left
keycode 153 =3D Right