[mythtvnz] PVR-150 - missing audio 1 time in 10?

paul arthur mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:22:48 -0700 (PDT)

I recently upgraded to 0.19 knoppmyth - via complete rebuild, and added a PVR150 -replacing my
BT878 card. Im having problems with the PVR150 not always recording audio.

Stopping a recording, then REACTIVATING it will continue the recording - with sound. This is fine
unless watching previously recorded programs!!!

Subsequent recordings on the same channel are more likely to miss the soundtrack ??!

No mods to knoppmyth - just kept it "out of the box" to reduce chance of my fiddles affecting it.

Im thinking this card needs to go back as it seems to me this is an intermittant hardware problem.

your thoughts please.

lspci -
0000:01:08.0 Multimedia video controller: Internext Compression Inc iTVC16 (CX23416) MPEG-2
Encoder (rev 01)

Thanks