[mythtvnz] Will this card work with MythTV?

Jason Haar mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:40:18 +1300

Robert Fisher wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:46 pm, Jason Haar wrote:
>
>> mythtv doesn't seem to come with any way to auto-detect channels, so how
>> am I supposed to figure out all the frequencies/etc - and more
>> specifically - get them into mythtv? I'm only referring to Free to Air
>> here. Actually, all I'm after is TV1-4 and Prime
>>
>> Can anyone give me a hint?
>>

> mythsetup allows you to manually put in the tuning settings you require (I
> have just been through this - and I am in Christchurch)

Sorry to submit a red herring... It ended up there was an unknown
force-field thingy around where my computer was that was shielding out
all radio communications. Moving 10 feet over to another table suddenly
made reception improve markedly.

At least I now know where to sit when I want the government to stay out
of my head ;-)

Jason