[mythtvnz] another introduction

Corrin Lakeland mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:10:18 +1300

On 23/01/2006, at 3:33 PM, paul arthur wrote:

> Upstairs is an Xbox (thanks Microsoft) running the frontend.

That reminds me... does anybody (esp. in Dunedin) happen to want to
buy an xbox running mythtv?  The DVD reader is starting to act up so
it doesn't play games very reliably.  Pretty much any offer accepted,
including if somebody has time rather than money and feels like
helping me with my setup e.g.  helping get sky digital integrated,
increasing the WAF, laying an ethernet cable under the house, etc, etc.

Corrin