[mythtvnz] Frontend on another computer

Nick Rout mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 12:07:39 +1300

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:27:26 +1300
Robert Fisher wrote:

> My problem now is that my on board sound card seems to cause delays/pauses and
> according to most forum posters the fix is probably a better sound card.

Don't rush out for a new sound card. Take a look at this post and see if any of the suggestions help.

If you can stand the traffic volume, try joining the mthtv-user mailing
list and post some of those error messages. You can get the full logging
by starting mythfrontend with -v [option]

Get a list of the options with mythfrontend --help. You can also put
the log into a file for further searching/grepping/cut&pasting etc.