[mythtvnz] Earthsea anyone?

Nick Rout mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:45:03 +1300 (NZDT)

I have it, we missed it on TV and my 10 year old fantasy addict was
annoyed about missing it so I bittorrented it. You can do the same, or I
can write the 2 avi files to a dvd. (This will not play on a dvd player,
it is simmply the files on a dvd media for playing on a computer).

Then again you may read the reviews on imdb and think it not worth the
bother...