[mythtvnz] Group buy TechniSat SkyStar 2 TV PCI

Michael Stevens mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:24:28 +1300

------=_Part_725_1817742.1140985468775

On 2/25/06, Sam Hadley-Jones <sam@samborambo.ws> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone keen on a group order of this card?
>

> http://www.technisat.com/?site=3Dprodukte/produkteview.php&kid=3D1,29&pid=
=3D1281&reload

> It's supposed to be the mutt's nuts of dvb-s cards for linux, etc.
>
> >From what I hear they go for around NZ$120 but I don't have a quote - or
> a supplier for that matter! Can someone point me to a supplier please?

Hmm, okay I posted a week or so back about this, and discussed off list wit=
one other to post again requesting anyone else interested in ordering this
card.

But, I've been slack.

So anyway, I'll make this a formal request now for anyone interested in
doing a bulk order of these cards from here:

http://www.dvbshop.net/product_info.php/info/p12_Technisat-Skystar2-2-6D-in=
cl--remotecontrol.html

Please get in touch with me, and we will try and sort something out.  I
think we need at least 5 people interested to make it worthwhile.  We shoul=
be able to get them at a fair bit less than $120.

Cheers,

Michael

------=_Part_725_1817742.1140985468775

me">Sam Hadley-Jones</b> &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:sam@samborambo.ws">sam@sambo=
rambo.ws</a>&gt; wrote:</span><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"bo=
rder-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding=
-left: 1ex;">
p://www.technisat.com/?site=3Dprodukte/produkteview.php&amp;kid=3D1,29&amp;=
pid=3D1281&amp;reload">http://www.technisat.com/?site=3Dprodukte/produktevi=
ew.php&amp;kid=3D1,29&amp;pid=3D1281&amp;reload
tc.<br><br>&gt;From what I hear they go for around NZ$120 but I don't have =
a quote - or<br>a supplier for that matter! Can someone point me to a suppl=
ier please?
ut this, and discussed off list with one other to post again requesting any=
one else interested in ordering this card.<br><br>But, I've been slack.
d in doing a bulk order of these cards from here:<br><br><a href=3D"http://=
www.dvbshop.net/product_info.php/info/p12_Technisat-Skystar2-2-6D-incl--rem=
otecontrol.html">
http://www.dvbshop.net/product_info.php/info/p12_Technisat-Skystar2-2-6D-in=
try and sort something out.&nbsp; I think we need at least 5 people interes=
ted to make it worthwhile.&nbsp; We should be able to get them at a fair bi=
t less than $120.

------=_Part_725_1817742.1140985468775--