[mythtvnz] Help spending my brothers $5K on MythTV

Duncan Kennington mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:47:00 +1300 (NZDT)

Quoting Steve Hodge <stevehodge@gmail.com>:

> Personally I've got a RF keyboard (BTC9019URF) - works really nicely.
> But if you go with RF make sure what you buy has decent range - a lot
> stuff intended for desktop use has 2m range which is generally not
> enough for loungeroom use.

I also have one of these and recommend it.  The inbuilt mouse doubles as a
joystick which is good if you like MAME and the range has never been an issue.
Plus the side handles are great for couch-based use.  Battery life has been good
too.

I haven't bothered to program the extra multimedia keys along the top up though
- have been meaning to get a copy of Acme compiled and try that....  Maybe
someone has a keymap already? :-)