[mythtvnz] nuv to avi

Adam B mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:10:41 -0500

No - it's all pretty straight forward, just make sure you have the supporting apps installed (nuvexport is just a script that displays a nice interface for the conversion tools).

>From memory you'll need mplayer/encoder/ffmpeg + codecs

I've also found it handy to customise the script (edit /etc/nuvexport i think) with personalised defaults, so I can just hit enter and everything's dandy.

- A