[mythtvnz] Auto start with Gentoo

Duncan Kennington mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:47:42 +1300 (NZDT)

I also use GDM - set to log user mythtv in automatically.  Insted of running
mythfrontend automatically, if you are using SVN or 0.19 (if that's out yet),
use mythwelcome - it stays up independent of the frontend, allows you to start
the frontend if it crashes, and uses the existing LIRC bindings for Myth.

A good wee programme, if you are using a recent enough version of Myth.