[mythtvnz] DVB-S cards order

Michael Stevens mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 18:28:16 +1300

------=_Part_3728_27585084.1139894896816

Hi, I noticed an email in the list regarding a bulk order of DVB-S cards.
I'd quite like to get in on that if the order hasn't already gone.
Unfortunately (fortunately) I can't get at the email addresses from the
archive, so could the person(s) involved please email me about it?

Cheers,

Michael

------=_Part_3728_27585084.1139894896816

Hi, I noticed an email in the list regarding a bulk order of DVB-S cards.&n=
bsp; I'd quite like to get in on that if the order hasn't already gone.&nbs=
p; Unfortunately (fortunately) I can't get at the email addresses from the =