[mythtvnz] Anyone using a PVR150 in UBuntu?

Jonathon Sim mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:59:33 +1300

Graeme Woollett wrote:

> In 0.42 its in the utils/ subdirectory.
>

>> BTW you might want to use the look at the main documentation
>> http://ivtvdriver.org/index.php/Firmware (a lot of the howtos are a
>> bit out-of-date and are for older versions): I followed this for
>> setting up 0.42 in Ubuntu Breezy (and it works fine)
>>
> Thanks, I didn't look in the utils directory, that will teach me for
> being lazy... :-)

Never been a fan of RTFM myself :-) But while I think its a stretch to
call it a "howto"  I documented some of the other gotchas I found
installing on ubuntu so I could remember them later, which might come in
handy for you too:
http://www.simsemporium.com/Stuff/Mythtv+-+PVR-150+-+Ubuntu+-+New+Zealand+HOWTO.html

--
Jonathon Sim - Senior Developer @ Zeald.com