[mythtvnz] mythtv 0.19 released

Steven Ellis mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:07:08 +1300

Adam B wrote:
> Auckland has a few: TV One, TV 2, TVNZ test, CCTV-9, DW
>
> I was using a Compro T300 to receive them quite nicely, until I installed a PVR-150MCE and they refused to stop working nicely. Does anyone have any experience mixing DVB-T and analog on the same system?
>
> Adam

I'm running a Freecom USB DVB-T Stick with my PVR-150MCE under Knoppmyth
R5A30.

I needed to build a custom 2.6.15 kernel which has most of the DVB-T
patches integrated, and then add the ivtv 0.4.2 release. Thankfully none
of the modules conflict and I can run both tuners which is awesome.

Tuner 1 - DVB-T - TVOne, TV2, DW, CCTV9 and TVNZ Wide
Tuner 2 - PVR-150 - All analog channels.

No Epg info on the DVB-T signal at the moment, and we appear to only
have the one active multiplex. It would be wonderful to see a
TV4/C4/Prime multiplex appear as then i'd get a second capture unit.

Steve