[mythtvnz] Re: Hairy feed?

David Zanetti mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 08 Feb 2006 09:51:57 +1300

--=-vDjh3CL9JHMI3QIj/IOp

On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 20:00 +1300, Nick & Ann Read wrote:
> >I'll look at it tonight, I have been mucking about with a new DVB-S=20
> >card.=20
>
> Well I think its OK now - that is, I still have 7 days data. On Thursday =
> noticed that I had only 5, and the latest.xml.gz file was down to 50k (fr=
om
> the normal 700k). On Friday it was down to 24k (and 4 days data in the db=
).
> Monday it was back to normal, but today I see its back to 200k? Also, was=
> imagining things or did you used to post the file at 4pm? Now its 4am...

Yes, over the weekend the PVR had a lot of downtime and was generally
problematic while I tried (and failed) to add a second DVB-S card.

Should have been stable since Monday, but things can happen..

It's always been early morning, the cron job which does it fires at
4:15am.=20

I have a plan involving shifting it off my PVR to a place less
susceptable to my tinkering :)

--=20
David Zanetti <david.zanetti@catalyst.net.nz>
Team Leader, Systems Administration