[mythtvnz] Auto start with Gentoo

Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 18:20:53 +1300

If you've a dedicated boxn, like myself, then there's no need for GDM, KDM
etcetera... follow this link...

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-268192-highlight-autologin.html

The last few posts are of relevance. No scripts just one line
in /etc/conf.d/local.start, of course you still need to enter the appropriate
info into your ~/.xinitrc to get you WM to load etc.

Regards
Tim