[mythtvnz] EPG categories, epgsnoop script

Hadley Rich mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 30 Dec 2006 09:29:20 +1300

On Thursday 28 December 2006 14:59, Hadley Rich wrote:
> I've just updated it once again here are the changes this time;
>
> URL again: http://nice.net.nz/epgsnoop

One more update before I go away for new years;

# Autocomplete for setup mode now uses values from database rather than a
fixed list
# New option to output non-xmltv XML (by request for tivo use)
# New option to limit channels to a particular subset (particularly useful for
setup mode but also works for output modes)
# Updated program detail output for setup mode (added channel name and program
description)
# Some code cleaning
# Uploaded a new sample sqlite database with more entries (mainly channels 1,
2 and 3)

Happy new years all,

hads
--