[mythtvnz] EPG categories, epgsnoop script

Jon Waite mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 28 Dec 2006 10:57:27 +1300

Cool, will switch over to the beta feed and see what I can make of it - will
be nice to finally have some category classifications :)

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtvnz-admin@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
[mailto:mythtvnz-admin@lists.linuxnut.co.nz] On Behalf Of David Zanetti
Sent: Thursday, 28 December 2006 10:11 a.m.
To: mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Subject: Re: [mythtvnz] EPG categories, epgsnoop script

On Wed, 2006-12-27 at 00:11 +1300, Hadley Rich wrote:

> Hi all, I've been messing around with this again tonite, it's working
> really well for me so far.
[...]

I've now switched the hairy.geek.nz 'beta' source to this script. Give it a
whirl if you're looking for more complete EPG data but don't have a DVB card
yourself.

This is also a heads up that once a few quirks are sorted out, I intend to
switch the main feed to this, so feedback please! :)

--
David Zanetti <david.zanetti@catalyst.net.nz> Systems Architect Catalyst IT
Limited