[mythtvnz] Hello! And DVB-S woes...

Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:37:09 +1300

Neil

You've had some fun then haven't you...

Blind scanning will not work, what you really need to do is borrow a receiver
already pre-tuned to stuff off B1/D1 and use your sat finder with that, best
also get a compas and point the dish as close to the right direction as you
can, similar frequencies of other satellites will make the finder go mad but
if you try to tune Myth or a receiver it may not work.

Tim