[mythtvnz] Hello! And DVB-S woes...

Steve Hodge mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:32:17 +1300

------=_Part_40971_21548634.1166740337217

Hi Neil,

On 12/21/06, Neil Bertram <neil@fishy.net.nz> wrote:

> I guess the card could be suspect, although it was brand new a month
> ago, and it does lose carrier and signal when I unplug the LNB, so the
> air interface appears to be healthy...

You seem to have exhausted pretty much every other possibility. I'd
recommend checking your drivers, but since you can't get it to work with
Windows either it seems much more likely to be a hardware issue. Know anyone
you can borrow a card from to test?

Cheers,
Steve

------=_Part_40971_21548634.1166740337217