[mythtvnz] Vertical or Horizontal scanning?

AlanP mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:47:58 +1300

At 08:38 p.m. 20/12/2006, you wrote:
>TVNZ/Kordia are testing Horizonal on D1 but transmitting Vertical on B1.
>http://www.lyngsat.com/optusb1.html

I don't know what the heck they've done to the signal, but everything
captured at the moment kicks up an absolute shitfit if you try fast
forwarding or rewinding through the show.

Sigh.

I can't wait until it all settles down to a nice, stable signal and setup.

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth