[mythtvnz] Optus B1/D1 - MythTV stability and signal strength

Steven Ellis mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 10:51:19 +1300

Ok the DTH (ie DVB-S) testing for myPVR is going well, and I appear to
be very stable at the moment. Got the old B1 transponder for TVNZ+Maori
etc, plus some of the radio channels off the Sky transponders. Shame
George isn't in the clear, and I'll be contacting them about that this week.

So given the backend stability reports over the last six months I'd like
to gauge how we are all getting on and possible find a cause for the
issues. Can people just provide the following. Note SN is Signal/Noise
ratio.

Who / Backend Version / Captue Card / Signal Strength / SN / stability

OpenMedia / 0.20 fixes / SkyStar 2 / 80-83% / 4.7 / stable

--
Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited