[mythtvnz] Another update to the virtual remote

Steven Ellis mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:31:55 +1300 (NZDT)

On Mon, December 4, 2006 3:59 pm, Steve Hodge wrote:
> On 12/4/06, Steven Ellis <steven@openmedia.co.nz> wrote:
>>
>> Please take a look at http://www.mythtv.co.nz/mythtv/?p=3D28.
>>
>> I now have both a narrow and a wide layout.
>>

> Looks good. One minor cosmetic thing: the arrow buttons highlight
> differently to the word/number buttons. I assume this is because one lo=
> use
> images and the others don't or something.

Yes. I've had a lot on and didn't have time to do all of the additional
roll-over images for the arrows. Then I discovered that the code I use fo=
the roll overs won't worn in IE anyway.. Argh.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven@openmedia.co.nz
sales   - sales@openmedia.co.nz