[mythtvnz] Another update to the virtual remote

Steven Ellis mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 15:10:17 +1300 (NZDT)

On Mon, December 4, 2006 1:48 pm, Hadley Rich wrote:
> On Monday 04 December 2006 13:39, Steven Ellis wrote:
>> Please take a look at http://www.mythtv.co.nz/mythtv/?p=3D28.
>>
>> I now have both a narrow and a wide layout.
>>
>> Sadly it doesn't work correctly in IE. Need some help in that space as
>> i'm
>> fed  up banging my head against a brick wall.
>
> What license is the code released under?

It will be GPL + CC, as the original icon images were CC. I just got the
OK off the guy who wrote the original PHP code i'm using.

Just after some feeback/tips before I push it to the main MythTV Dev List=
..

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven@openmedia.co.nz