[mythtvnz] New TVNZ Satellite Problem

Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:23:37 +1200

Steve

Thanks for that...

I've been using the hairy feed for my 150mce since the machines birth, and
when you said the TVNZ feed's don't have guide data now well did I role my
eye's... so now I've a cron job running each day that executes a bash script
that downloads, uncompresses and fills the database (was once now twice for
the two cards).

Hope to go back to eit though...

Tim