[mythtvnz] New TVNZ Satellite Problem

Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:11:01 +1200

Nick

Thanks for that... my cards are 1 (150) and 3 (dvb) but why... I mean it was
getting the guide data nicely before... but I suppose it's progress
especially now that the TVNZ Wide is screwy on my 4x3 TV and I can't get
guide data as easy as I did....

I should quit complaining cause it's free...

Tim

--
Regards
Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson