[mythtvnz] New TVNZ Satellite Problem

Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:06:40 +1200

Well I'm still having problems...

I've got all the channels working off mplexid 3 but there no guide data, if I
set up all available mplex's I get guide data on mplexid 5 and 6 but no video
or audio...

I've deleted all channels of the DVB card input and let myth rescan the card
but I always end up in the same mess.  Problem is that even though the
stations have the same ID and I'm using the hairy.geek.nz (thanks...) feed to
fill the database for my 150mce if the 150 is busy myth won't pick up the dvb
card to record something...

Baaaahhhhhh
Tim