[mythtvnz] MythTV + MPlayer + Xine + Remote - A Solution

phlux0r mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 20:43:42 +1200

Steve, those general mappings make sense... I had my Hauppauge remote
mapped in a similar fashion but then I did a KnoppMyth re-install and
blew my old settings away. However, I never sorted out the Xine mappings
for DVD operation. I'm definitely interested in getting a decent remote
config working!

One thing I noticed with the remote is when I watch a DVD then go back
to the Program Schedule, the remote keys don't seem to work properly any
more. For example, I can't navigate with the arrow keys through the
schedule. Did you encounter this sort of behaviour but I can back out
with the Exit button?

Robert