[mythtvnz] Getting xmlTVNZ to work with Mono

mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 17:52:27 +1200

David Harrison wrote ..
> On 11/08/2006, at 9:21 AM, Neil Henwood wrote:
>
> > Anyway when I try to run it, I get the following dump. If I dont
> > have any
> > options (i.e. just run 'mono xmlTVNZ.exe' it runs fine, although
> > not doing
> > anything, as expected.
> >
> > Does anybody have any light to shed on this at all?
>

> Make sure you have the mono-web package installed as this contains
> the required libraries the error message is referencing.

Thanks for the pointer David. I downloaded the mono-web package, and after sorting out some dependancies, it is working like a charm as I type.

Off now to create a cron job to do it in the wee small hours of the morning.

Neil