[mythtvnz] DVB issues

Steve Hodge mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 19:55:20 +1200

On 8/9/06, Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson <tim_donna@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:
> mmmm
>
> When I look in channel ther are only listings for source 1 which is my 150MCE
> card nothing from the DVB card...

Does mythtv-setup report any channels when you do a scan of 12483?

Have you got stuff in dtv_multiplex? You could create the channels
manually if you're comfortable messing with the database directly:
insert into channel (chanid, channum, sourceid, callsign, name,
mplexid, serviceid, atscsrcid)
values (5035,1,<your DVB sourceid>,'One','One',<your 12483 mplexid>,1035,0);

Use chanids that don't already exist.

Oh, and just incase: you're definitely looking at all the rows in
channel, right? I only ask because I use SQLyog under windows and it
defaults to only returning 50 rows of data...

Cheers,
Steve