[mythtvnz] DVB issues

Steve Hodge mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 19:10:01 +1200

On 8/9/06, Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson <tim_donna@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:
> Steve
>
> That's the problem I've been having, I can scan 12483 and myth cannot change
> to those channels when watching TV, error rate really high and signal quality
> low, if I change cahhenl to 12671 (sky transponder) all's OK.  Myth will not
> detect TVNZ Wide even though it's there...
>
> What are your settings out of the table in mysql, if I might be so rude...

No worries:

In channel:
callsign,mplexid,serviceid
One,3,1035
2,3,1036
MaoriTV,3,1025
Bloomberg,3,1901
DW-TV,3,1902
CCTV9,3,1903
TVNZ Wide,3,1904

In dtv_multiplex:
mplexid,frequency
3,12483000
12,12456000

After I did a scan using mythtv-setup all of the channels above where
inserted into the channel table except "TVNZ Wide". But the mplexid
for all of them was set to 12. I had to manually change it to 3 (I
don't know if you'll have the same mplexids - you'll have to check
your db). "TVNZ Wide" I added manually.

Cheers,
Steve