[mythtvnz] DVB issues

AlanP mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 09 Aug 2006 13:23:45 +1200

>IF this is a dedicated myth box, then my recommendation is Knoppmyth:
>1) Download
>2) Burn
>3) Install
>4) Configure
>5) Watch TV :-)

Does Knoppmyth support DVB-S and EIT EPG things? I don't want to download
700MB and find out that that was a waste of time...

>Just my 2 cents. Otherwise (ie its not a dedicated myth box) then are you
>following the Jarod Wilson guide for Fedora?

Err... mostly. My main mistake was trying to use blackbox or something
other than KDE, I think. I followed all his instructions for myth and ivtv,
but he doesn't say a word about DVB!

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth