[mythtvnz] PVR500 and recording collisions

Kyle mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:34:51 +1200

Yes, cat from the card works fine.

Table looks fine(although wll probably be mangled by the email client)
Dmesg looks fine, I may have upgraded ivtv without noticing (yay for apt)
but its all still running..)

Have installed the latest mythupdates last night.. will have a look
tonight.. all looked ok in my quick look through the configuration screens..

No doubt it will be something silly. Thought it may have been a common
problem or something.

Table:
+-------------+--------+----------+-----------+-----------------+-----------
-+-----------+----------+-----------+---------------+-------------+---------
---+----------------+------------+------------+-------------+
| cardinputid | cardid | sourceid | inputname | externalcommand | preference
| shareable | tunechan | startchan | freetoaironly | diseqc_port |
diseqc_pos | lnb_lof_switch | lnb_lof_hi | lnb_lof_lo | displayname |
|           1 |      1 |        1 | Tuner 0   |                 |          0
| N         |          | 3         |             1 |        NULL |
NULL |       11700000 |   10600000 |    9750000 |             |
|           2 |      2 |        1 | Tuner 0   |                 |          0
| N         |          | 5         |             1 |        NULL |