[mythtvnz] EPG - may require massaging

Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 19:09:19 +1200

Cool good to have it back although I'll have my dish up and running this week
hopefully...

Sky are installing a twin LNB so when Optus D1 is launched in June they are
all set when B1 is decommissioned for some of their subscribers... anyone who
calls up with a fault and has a vist are getting them swapped over...

I've gone free-to-air with 3 LNB's cause I could not afford $70 odd a month
with Sky and still not get NASA TV even though it comes off B1 and it's there
for grabs free...

Tim

--
Regards